This site provides information about a clinical study for treatment of patients with severe Crohn's Disease, using bone marrow transplantation. This study is being conducted by Dr. George McDonald and teams of doctors and nurses at the University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle Children's Hospital and the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle.
Allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation for patients with treatment-refractory Crohn's Disease
A phase 2 study supported in part by an Inflammatory Bowel Disease Grant from the Broad Medical Research Program
- Patient Information »
- An introduction to the Crohn's Allogeneic Transplant Study (abbreviated CATS).
- Are you Eligible? »
- We are not accepting new questionnaires at this time. As of 11/21/14, we are temporarily closed to new enrollment on this study. Please check back in February 2015.
- Physician Information »
- A detailed summary for doctors, including links to the clinicaltrials.gov website and medical literature.
- Contact Us »
- For further information and to answer questions about the study.
- Updates »
- The latest news about how the Crohn’s Allogeneic Transplant Study is progressing.